Shufti Pro’s Rest API (Representational State Transfer Application Programming Interface) uses Basic Auth & Access Token-based Authentication, HTTP Status Codes, JSON-Request & Response bodies and outlines all the parameters in detail that are being used. It also illustrates the supported countries, languages, browsers, devices, jurisdiction codes, and complete verification instructions of different services in case a custom UI/UX is to be built by the team at the web or mobile application level. Moreover, the provision of Shufti Pro TEST IDs aid in performing test verifications during the integration while making the complete process more seamless.
KYC service of Shufti Pro screens the identities of end-users using identity documents such as ID card, passport, and driving license. KYC service includes:
- Face Verification
- Document Verification
- Document Two Verification
- Address Verification
- Consent Verification
- Phone Verification
- Email Verification Service
- Background Checks
- Know Your Business Service
- Enhance Due Diligence Service
- Electronic Identity Verification
- Risk Asessment Verification
A combination of services with Background Checks enables you to perform thorough KYC and AML procedures and take proactive risk-prevention measures.
Shufti Pro uses following BASE URL for every request: https://api.shuftipro.com/
Before getting started, make sure you have the following:
- Shufti Pro Account. This is your individual user account to access the Shufti Pro’s REST API and back-office. To set up your Shufti Pro account, click here.
- API Keys. Shufti Pro API uses API keys to authenticate requests. You can view your API keys in the settings of your back-office. To get your API keys, click here.